RE: Looking up MGB-GT Petigree Pt.II

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: RE: Looking up MGB-GT Petigree Pt.II
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:46:29 -0400
Don't know the previous owners name. Comes because I did not receive the US
title with the vehicle when I purchased it.
The car was shipped from Florida, where the U.S. office was located of the
Dutch import - trading company where I bought it.
The who story is part of the June edition of the MG Driver - was featured
in Marcham Rhoades' column - you!

Reason I believe it's ex-California is the car contained several receipts of
Calif. based supermarkets etc.
The former driver loved playing golf - some balls and pins were in the BGT
too.

Is there an URL of the California State Dept.of Motor Vehicles
,Sacramento,Ca, where I can link to?

Cheers,

Hans