Re: Rollbar Camera Mount

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rollbar Camera Mount
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:32:39 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/01 9:59:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
eric@erickson.on.net writes:

> > The I/O port racing camera mount is the standard one around here:
> > http://www.ioportracing.com/video.htm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For those of you on a budget, that video mount sells for $94.50 from that web
site.  The camera head is the Bogen Photo #3025 3-D head, made by Manfrotto
in Italy.  It has a LIST price of $33.50 and most dealers discount it about
20%.  You can buy it (in the United States) for about $27.00, and make a
bolt-on plate out of aluminum for a couple more bucks.

On the Spridgets list, you have to be a member of the "We Tight" club to
really get along!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget