Re: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:11:02 EDT
In a message dated 2001-06-26 6:44:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

<< Hello here is my plan. In the near future I plan to buy a MGB that will
 become a street racer. This car if my plan works out will be able to tear
 rubber of the line to beat any Honda in ks. >>

Hey - trash as many MGBs as you want (just leave the MGAs alone!).

And if you really must try to beat Hondas, I suggest that you install a Honda
engine in your MG - they are 3 decades or more newer in design and are simply
better engines from any way you want to look at it (reliability, power per
cc, power per pound, flexibility). Anyone that says otherwise either hasn't
driven a newer Honda, or is wearing rose coloured glasses with octagons on
them;-)

Bill

PS - have a look at the SCCA lap times for MGBs and Hondas some time....

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list