Re: Another wrecked 'B

To: torchbone@bright.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another wrecked 'B
From: AOH9999@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:49:16 EDT
you could buy a mint mg for the price that it would  cost to fix yours.  But
like most vintage cars, it carries sentimental value that surpasses money.

While driving back from the beach, I had the motor mounts on my B go, that
caused the motor to be seated funny, causing a blade from the alternator fan
to break off, and put a hole in the hood, the exhaust system to become
screwed up, the waterpump to get a hole, and other internal damage that we
havent found yet. However, we are going to have the car fixed.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list