Re: Fwd: Upholstery Questions...

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fwd: Upholstery Questions...
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:44:51 -0600
Dan:

Ed posted this last week!

Subject:
        status
   Date:
        Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:48:17 -0500
   From:
        "JustBrits" <justbrits@home.com>
     To:
        <ed@JustBrits.com>

Guys & Gals:

Sorry for not answering all messages but:

Last Fri PM wife in MAJOR car wreck, sat nite had to take boy dog
to emg vet.  reg vet next day, vist wife, girl dog gets sick,
back to reg
vet. visit wife, etc.etc.etc.etc..   p/u'd her up at 1P
yeasterday.  Came
home Sat PM and 38 messages on WIFE's machine (ALL knew she was
in
Hosp?!?!?).
(idiots!!)

Haven't had
5 mts. of work since. <sigh>.

She is now fine and PLEASE don't write back with what I know
would be nice
comments.  I don't have TIME.

I am sorry that i haven't gotten back to each of you.  Will get
there.  If
ya need to order something fast, (HATE to say this) just do so
from "second"
favorite vendor<F>!

As you might guess, I am now VERY far behind!!

Thanks..........

       Ed

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list