Re: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious

To: MGBTH1@aol.com, gregbass@atlantadental.com, mrazor@mis.net,
Subject: Re: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 11:20:37 -0500
At 4:30 PM -0400 6/26/01, MGBTH1@aol.com wrote:
>ok man thats good  thanks that all but this car is really for the meet in ka
>called chute out in chanute which we ran my 80 mgb le and hit 89 but in a few
>years a plan to beat the record

The Chute out, for those who do not know, is a run what you brung
acceleration contest held at the Chanute, Kansas airport each spring.
It is a legal off road blast.

John Ulrich has an Olds 215 here in Lincoln that he would sell for
about $250. That along with a T5 transmission and a shortened Ford 9
inch rear end should get you what you want for the Chute out.
Ive been meaning to drive down for that event for the past few years.

You from Chanute? If so do you know Dean Haynes? Say hi for me.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/

///