Re: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:11:05 -0700
OK, Larry, I should have said "Honda CARS", but I did forget about the S2000
(of course, the engine & tranny would cost more than your MG -- in all
likelihood a LOT more). AWD = FWD for the purposes of this discussion
(meaning you couldn't use the transaxle in an MG). And I would be pretty
darn sure there are no front engine RWD kei cars -- those things have been
FWD from day one -- unless you mean the radical mid-engine turbo variants,
which would also use transaxles. Plus would you really want a 600cc engine
in your MG? That's the context in which I made my comment...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///