Speedvision & NASCAR (CRAPCAR) programing

To: "James H. Nazarian, Jr." <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Subject: Speedvision & NASCAR (CRAPCAR) programing
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 10:02:40 -0400
I have recently learned that Fox Network has purchased Speedvision, and
it seems they intend to increase NASCAR programming but decrease other
programming such as Formula 1 and motorcycle racing coverage. I suggest
that you go to the site below and sign the petition discouraging Fox
from making those changes. Although I am not a Speedvision subscriber, I
signed the petition with the thought that someday I would like to enjoy
the full range of subjects that Speedvision has been delivering to their
audiences.

http://www.petitiononline.com/svsn/petition.html

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list