Speedvision and Fox

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedvision and Fox
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:27:03 EDT
You may want to check out this announcement.
www.motorsportstv.com/fox_speedvision.htm

If this happens, and it looks like it will, we may shortly have 24 hours of
NASCAR on Speedvision.  I would hate to lose Formula 1 as well as the many
historical auto programs they show, and SCCA race and rally coverage, slim as
it is.

If you feel inclined, there is a petition asking FOX to keep a cool head
about changing Speedvision programming.  Go to:
www.petitiononline.com/svsn

I signed it.  NASCAR all the time would make my TV spin around in left-turn
circles!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget