Re: Speedvision and Fox

To: rickfisk@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvision and Fox
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:56:20 EDT
In a message dated 7/2/01 11:02:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rickfisk@concentric.net writes:

> Wouldn't bother me too much to lose Formula 1.  When you've seen one parade
> you've seen them all <g>.  Compare the two big open wheel races from this
> past weekend.  CART at Cleveland - fun to watch!  F1 in France -

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone has their opinion!  Anyway, I would hate to lose Legends of
Motorsport.  The lineup for this week includes these titles:  "Alpine
Steeplechase 1950" "1958 Monte Carlo Rally" "Golden Mountain 1961" "Hillman
on Safari"

Beat THEM shows!!!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward