Re: Electrical Problem

To: "Glenn" <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical Problem
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:16:39 +0100
Sounds like some other part of the green circuit is shorting out, which
would have dragged the instruments down.  Try wiring a high-wattage 12v lamp
in place of the green fuse, that way when you are fiddling about with the
wires you can tell when the short comes on - the lamp will glow at full
brightness.  You may have to use a couple of lamps to break down the many
branches in the green circuit, but try the obvious things first like chafed
wiring to the brake switch, reverse light switch, and their respective
lamps.

PaulH.