Fiero site?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiero site?
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 18:25:14 -0700
Folks,
I know, I know, what the hell is Houser looking for the fiero site for?
No, I'm not changine allegiance at this point in my life, just trying to
see if I can find the guy at Carlisle on the field that had a cool
purple sun cover that was an upside down "U" shape held up by flexible
tent sticks. He told me he got it at an Acme type store on the way out
on the check out line.
Well, I have been frustrated and called almost every Acme store in the
world(well, NJ anyway) to find this baby.

Did anyone else see this shade cover you can sit two people under?
Beats those clip-on umbrellas you have on the chairs.
Anyway, I figure if I get the site, put out a call for info on this guy
at Carlisle, I might get a hit.
If so, I'll share it with everyone here.
Cheers,
Dave Houser

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list