removing oil pressure gauge

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: removing oil pressure gauge
From: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 21:30:26 -0400
Hello listers,
The small tube that runs into the oil pressure gauge of my 74 MGB seems to
have worked slightly loose recently, allowing oil to leak into the interior.
What's the best way to get the gauge in a position where I can tighten the
tube connection and/or replace the washer inside the tube? Would removing
the tach or speedo be good? If so, how do I do it? Any way that works would
be great.
Thanks,
William Killeffer
1974 MGB