RE: CAM2 Racing Fuel

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, "Triumph List"
Subject: RE: CAM2 Racing Fuel
From: "Gordon Bird" <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:45:21 -0400
Haven't seen that one, but I tried a fill with 100 octane Citgo "racing"
fuel while traveling back from MG2001.  Seemed to cure the run on I
experience in the A, but am not entirely sure as I had to fill up again with
'ole 93 octane.  I will find it locally and give it a better test.
Seen at a Mobil station eh.  I'll have to keep a look out.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'80 MGB LE
'86 Audi 4kq

> Has anyone used this fuel in their car?  I was at a Mobil today
> in Honesdale
> PA that was offering this stuff from a pump, 112 octane!  From what a web
> search gathered it is actually a Sunoco product, but I haven't

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list