Re: Overdrive Question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:40:26 -0700
If I am thinking of the right nuts, my recollection is that, yes, you can
pull it apart about one-quarter to one-half inch before the plunger catches.
That, it seems, may be enough to get the nuts started. Make sure the oil is
drained first (or it will be drained after).

on 7/11/01 10:27 AM, Ruggiero Larry Lt Col AFRC/XPXS at

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///