Re: Heater

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:40:26 -0700
Yes, this was a recent thread <g>, the upshot of which was that this is a
horrible job <bg>.

Did you pull the heater yourself? Did you first pull out the defroster tubes
(inside the bulkhead, connecting to the defroster hoses)? If not, they may
interfere with refitting. Needless to say, they are a major pain to reseat.

As for the cable, someone posted a very clever method which sounded
promising. I meant to save it (not that I have any intention of removing the
heater ever again!), but it turns out I didn't. Perhaps the author would be
kind enough to repost it.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149