Re: Windshield installed, back on the road again after the

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield installed, back on the road again after the
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:50:26 -0700
Not too long, but a drive none the less. I picked her up mid day and
drove back to work.  Then home at about 6:30 and took a shower.  It was
dumping rain so bad that the wipers on high would not keep up. MAN DOES
MY TOP LEAK!  I don't have the seals that go between the little wing
windows and the windshield in place yet either.  4 hours later my left
leg is still damp.

Yeah, it was great!  :)

--
Andrew Lundgren