RE: Windshield installed, back on the road again after the

To: "'Andrew B. Lundgren'" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Windshield installed, back on the road again after the
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 02:26:36 -0600
>It was dumping rain so bad that the wipers on high would not keep up.
MAN DOES MY TOP LEAK!

Ah, Andrew, last night I got caught with the top down.  For those of you
that don't know, my car is equipped with a stow-a-way top.  When it
rains in Denver in the late afternoon or early evening it can POUR.
Well the last two nights have been gully washers.  By the time I got my
top up last night I was soaked.  My seats had about 1/2" of water on top
of the cushion.  Oh well, I'd rather drive my MG than some of those FWD
cars we were talking about last week.

Larry Hoy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list