Re: V1 #579

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V1 #579
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:06:30 -0700
Mark,

I strongly suggest using an Easibleed. Many people on the list think they
are worthless, but, used properly, they work very well and make the job so
easy.

Important points:
1. Make sure you don't have too much pressure in your spare type to start
with -- 5-7 pounds are enough.

2. Make sure you have a good seal onto the master cylinder. Too much
pressure (see item 1) often causes leaks!

3. There really is nothing else to it!

I also own a Mityvac and used that once (on my wife's Voyager). If I can get
the Easibleed to seal on the Voyager, I WON't be using the Mityvac again!

Simon