West Coast All British Day Car & 'Cycle Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MGs List)
Subject: West Coast All British Day Car & 'Cycle Show
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:14:29 EDT
You are Cordially Invited to Attend The 11th. ANNUAL VENTURA ALL BRITISH DAY
              CAR & 'CYCLE SHOW--JULY 22nd, 2001 9 am -'til pm. This years
featured marque will be the "SUNBEAM"  We already have over 30 SUNBEAM TIGERS
registered plus, we expect another 100 or so other British cars (MG's; TR's;
A-H's; Jag's, Mini's Rovers; Bentleys; R/R's; Lotus; Marcos; Morgans;
Land-Rovers, Aston-Martins etc.) This is one of the greatest outdoor
California summertime sportscar shows! xxx Don't You Miss It!xxxRegistration
tables open early for contestants. Vendors are Welcome bring your salable
automotive items. For further info and map to Show just go to club website @ >
>http:www.ccbcc.org.<< or  Call Karl Atkins@ (805)531-0045 (evenings)
Trophies in all Classes Plus Grand Prize for Best of Show!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list