Re: NO3 in a B?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO3 in a B?
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:22:27 -0000
Hi,

Yep, it is still acedemic.  I was thinking about it last night and figured
you could pull it off with Webers as there's stock kits out there that'll
allow it.  I'm trying to figure out/understand what the unintended
consequences would be, (insulating the lines from the exhaust is a good
one)...

Thing is, after seeing the shaved down B in the NAMGBR mag a few months
back, and seeing a B at British Car Day in Bowie MD last month that'd had
the same treatment, I figured someone on the list would had to have tried it
or seen it done, but no takers so far...

Scott