Re: NO3 in a B?

To: Scott Allen <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: NO3 in a B?
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:18:05 -0600
Big fuel pump.  The primary cause of nitrous engines blowing up is too
little gas, not too much nitrous.  So you gotta make sure you get enough
gas there.  That would be my first step.  The rest would come down to
how much nitrous would you want to use?

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 03:05:20PM -0000, Scott Allen profoundly declared: