Re: Strange Wiper behaviour

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strange Wiper behaviour
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:25:00 -0300
Here's a stumper;

My two-speed w/s wiper has been working strangely since I bought this car.
When you move it to the first position, (regular speed) it won't work. Move
it to the second or "fast" position, and it wipes fast. Move it back to
"regular" and it works at the slower speed. It will not work, and has never
worked since I bought the car,  at the regular speed until you first turn it
to "fast".

I have disassembled the switch, cleaned, inspected ,(looks great) lubed and
reassembled it with no change. I have not looked at the motor.

Anyone with any ideas?

Dave

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list