Re: MG cockpit cover?

To: "Mark A. Wise" <wisem@db.erau.edu>
Subject: Re: MG cockpit cover?
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:22:13 -0600
At one time moss sold those in thier accessories catalog, and we have
just the person on this list to confirm that they still have it.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 12:40:57PM -0400, Mark A. Wise profoundly declared:
> Hello all...
>
> I am looking to find a store where I can purchase a cockpit cover for my
> MGB.  I have seen them in the MCOG catalog, but I was wondering if there
> are any retailers in the US that sell them as well.
>
> I'm not looking for a tonneau cover, I have one of those.  This is a cover
> the shields the entire cockpit of the car.  Below is a link to the picture
> from the MGOC Web site.
>
> http://www.mgocaccessories.co.uk/acatalog/T600.jpg
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Mark Wise