Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] PVGP - oh contrare!

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] PVGP - oh contrare!
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:52:08 -0400
Yes there was .... a nice red TR3
just finished watching some of the video.
...I'm in the middle of putting up a bunch of
panoramic and thumbnailed  photos.
I'll be initially putting up all 150+ photos
so thumbnailing is a must.
... a day or two please   :-)

Great meeting all of you that DID find me...
(told j'ya 'ah be easy to find!  )

Where noted in the thumbbnails, I've marked the cars
of owners who's cars I found at the show but no
owner. And a few that left cards on the Cherokee
when they found my vehicle and not me!  :-)

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com