Re: Virus

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:11:25 -0700
Well, these "worms" usually send mail to every address in an infected
system's addressbook, so it might only take one infected user, if he had his
mailer set up to save all incoming addresses.

This worm is written up on the Symantec Anti-Virus Center website, if you
need more info or an update for NAV.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149