Re: mgb windshield frame restoration

To: larry@larryembrey.com, jimbb88@erols.com, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: mgb windshield frame restoration
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:29:24 EDT
I'll price anodizing tomorrow, but clear powder coat after polishing it all
myself was $75.   I've used polished aluminum on motorcycles before, and it's
not bad if it's kept up.  I'm not all that conscientious, plus I remember
lots of black stains from the metal coming off on my hands.  I'll have to see
about the thickness of the coating for sure.  Polishing by sanding finer
steps and final buffing wheel is easy on sluminum and really rewarding...
like brass.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list