Re: Events for my Travels...

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>, Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Events for my Travels...
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:57:59 -0400
>  I know of a place that usually keeps a
>few cold containers of Olde Speckled Hen on hand just in case some wandering
>lbc'er happens to be in the area.

There is a refrigerator located 15 minutes off the pike that also has cold
Speckled Hen inside, look for the two MGs in the driveway. On the other
side of the pike (ten minutes) is a great brewpub over looking
Kennebunkport Harbor with Guinness, Old Thumper (fresh brewed on site), and
about 15 local brews. and this place is 7 minutes from a huge collection of
all that is British autos. Might be back from  Florida in enough time to be
a tour guide if you dont mind being in the passenger seat of my 67.
Carl French

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list