Re: Events for my Travels...

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Events for my Travels...
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:40:01 -0400
Dan,

    Sounds as if you're heading from Maine to The Cape on the 11th.  Unless
you're taking the looong way around (495), you'll be passing through Plymouth,
Mass., just before you get to The Cape.  I know of a place that usually keeps a
few cold containers of Olde Speckled Hen on hand just in case some wandering
lbc'er happens to be in the area.

     I'm conveniently located in downtown Plymouth, handy to the historic stuff
(Plymouth Rock, Mayflower, etc.).  Would be happy to have you drop by.  Let me
know if you're interested and I'll be happy to give you directions.

p.s. the 'Reply to All' was intentional.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/

///