RE: MGB Prices Was: Virus

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: MGB Prices Was: Virus
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:29:13 -0400
LOL... my wife thought I was having a seizure I was laughing so hard when I
saw the asking price. I purchased my 78 for less than half of this price. If
he gets the $5800 for it I want to know from whom, because I'll gladly sell
mine to them also and then buy another one and have some profit left over!

.dat files? Man oh man, your going to confuse all those simply minded 'puter
users with all that technical stuff! :-)

Greg the Geek

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list