advice wanted: window binding

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: advice wanted: window binding
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:32:10 -0400
Hi gang,

   Hope you only receive one of these messages. :}   Had some body work
done on the passenger's door a month ago and noticed the passenger's window
was quite loose.  Over the last month, the window became more and more
difficult to raise and lower.  Yesterday, it locked in place and won't
budge. I can see that is cockeyed, so I took the door panal off.  Couldn't
see the window easily because of the locking mechanism. Let me ask
   FOR advice.  Any free comments on repairing are welcomed.
   AND do I need to remove the door opening and locking mechanism.

I read Haynes (p230, section 40) and I must admit, it is not completely
transparent.

Help.

Bill
'76B