Re: MG to John Day

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG to John Day
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:37:53 -0700
Ha Ha.  Lots of us tree huggers think that running old machines is actually
more energy efficient than melting them down and making new Ford Taurus's
with the sheet metal!! Have to run them a couple flats lean though....so we
don't stink out the bicycle riders we pass!!

Kind regards,

Tim Economu
'69 MGBGT running SU's slightly lean