Re: Now: MGB Prices Was: Virus

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now: MGB Prices Was: Virus
From: Martin <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:40:37 -0500
Congradulations I'm impressed.
You read a message with MS Outlook
without getting a virus. You've done something you can
be proud of.
And you did such a good job you wanted to share that feat
with all of us on the list. Wow good for you!
I usually resuve such boasting  for
when I do something like get an engine running.
Which I did yesterday by the way. I put a valve and valve guide
in my 18GA engine. Slapped the head on,
torqued down the head, hit the starter and she purrs
like a kitten. I had the time to do that because I wasn't
installing all the virus defns. to make MS Outlook safe.

Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Wow, $5800 ought to buy a pretty decent running MGB... Sounds like this
> may be a touch high, eh?! I saw a rustbucket on eBay - believe it was a
> '75 - that the starting bid was $1000 - and it was really in rough shape.
> Of course, it was in Guam where I imagine the supply is smaller....!
>
> OT - Interestingly enough, I have received 2 of these virus messages this
> week, both to my 'yahoo' address. I use MS Outlook Express as my primary
> e-mail as provided by my ISP and have had no problems. Of course, my virus
> definitions are up-to-date and I never open unsolicited or unknown
> attachments....
>
> =====
> Dan DiBiase
> Dayton, NJ