RE: Parts car clarification

To: "Bob Shaw" <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Subject: RE: Parts car clarification
From: "Will Brien" <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:50:01 -0400
Bob:

Thanks for the input.  I've heard about unobtanium before.  It's nearly as
bad as noroomium.  However, assuming one's marriage falls in the proper
place on the priority list, that is, high up and just behind LBC's,
noroomium can sometimes be countered with a very useful substance called
compromisium.  Never knew there was so much chemistry involved in owning
LBC's.

On the subject of wheels, while I can and will go out and measure mine,
you're saying the hole pattern is 4.25".  I received a post from Craig
Faubel saying the pattern is 4.5".  Since it's Sunday morning and I'm still
in my jammies, I'm going to throw this one out to the list again.  Any
takers?

Will
multiple 77's