Re: Fw: SUSAN

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: SUSAN
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:42:18 -0500
Sorry, I'm not using Eudora, I'm using Eudora Light, and it has none of the
whistles or bells you mention.  I don't think it has the capability to
delete anything from the server with a mouse click.

Barney

----------------------------------
At 03:35 PM 7/30/2001 -0400, Tab Julius wrote:
>Since you're using Eudora, just click on the red 'x' while reading (or
small trash can, not the large one, depending your version of Eudora),
which will delete it from the server.  Or, from the summary view (all
subjects), right click it and do "Change Server Status | Delete".
>At 02:29 PM 7/30/01 -0500, Barney Gaylord wrote:
>>.... I finally set my e-mail software
>>(Eudora Light) to not download any attachment larger than 150K. ....

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list