Looking for MGB parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for MGB parts
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:14:21 -0700
Folks,

I'm trying to get jasmine ready for the Conference race at Thunderhill
over Labor Day weekend (It's an absolute blast!
http://207.71.108.169/tcrace.htm or http://207.71.108.169/racevint.pdf
for info on the vintage race... Kelvin wanna race?)

In addition to getting the car prepped for an Earl Sheib 20/20 paint
job, I've got a list of things that I need to get in order to bring
the car "up to spec".  I know that there are several dealers on this
list, so if any of you could send me price and availability on these
parts, I'd greatly appreciate it. Reply to me directly at
lrc@red4est.com rather than on the list.

Thanks,
   Larry

chrome trim for the sides
Front Rotors
Carbon-kevlar or Carbon Metallic brake pads
front wheel bearings
engine gaskets (full set)
head lamp assy (can be used)
front turn signal assy (can be used)
lean carb needles (#21 I believe)
radiator hose set
key blanks
exhaust donuts
Slightly lower stiffer springs
Low restriction air filters

--
    Censorship to protect the children is just my cup of Socratic tea.

///