Re: Lack of message traffic...

To: AGreenberg@aol.com, <wschooler@home.com>
Subject: Re: Lack of message traffic...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 20:06:46 -0600
No, the smoking problem is not fixed. The car is parked and I'm out of town
- currently in Washington DC for a few days on business.

But the list was quiet because I checked my messages last night, and 24
hours or so later, you guys are near the top of my messages. Damn motel
charges me a dollar every time I dial out even if its an 800 number so I'm
just checking the email once a day.

I haven't seen too many MGs on my travels this year (and sure don't see
them very often at home in Montana) but I actually saw two today. First one
was a red 70-72 MGB with top up, parked in Bethesda with a for sale sign.
Then around 5 PM, I spotted a blue CBB with top up, about a block before
the White House driving through the intersection. Maybe it had AC - it was
fairly hot out, maybe low 90s.

David
67 BGT
72 B

At 09:43 AM 8/3/2001 -0400, AGreenberg@aol.com wrote:
>Hi Bill,
>
>I noticed that it was quiet also.  Maybe we're all driving our MGs, happy
>and comfortable. Maybe our wives/girl friend's hair isn't blowing around.
>The tonneau cover fits. The smoking problem has been fixed.  Vicky Brit
>has finally delivered the parts.  We found that great supplier in Boulder.
>etc etc etc.,
>
>Nah!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list