MGB Tech Session #101-HA-HA-HA (Humor)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Tech Session #101-HA-HA-HA (Humor)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:06:57 EDT
Hi Y'all,
Recently I wrote an e-mail to a most knowledgeable MGB owner for asking for
advice: "Hey Dude, l have a question...Lately whenever I look in my rear view
mirror as I shift from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd I've noticed a puff of
bluish smoke, for a second or two. What do you recommend that I do to
alleviate this problem?" (Answer) "First.... Break off the rear view mirror,
Then...Keep on driving! Problem fixed!" CheezWhiz, I hope someday I'll be as
knowledgeable as my friend, I'd have never thought about such an easy and
obvious solution!" Albert Escalante 1978 MGB 100% Stock

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list