SHE RUNS!!!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: SHE RUNS!!!!!
From: BPearce2001@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 15:49:07 EDT
Finally, after 5 months of working on her, the B finally runs.  We had to put
a new clutch in so we stripped all the engine bay while we were at it and
painted and cleaned everything.  Also swapped gearbox for an overdrive.

Just one thing that is puzzling and so I am coming to the list for
suggestions.  The temp. gauge is pegged at "H".  I failed to notice the gauge
when I first started the car and had it running for only 5 minutes before
noticing the temp.  Since I had to replace the speedo cable due to the
gearbox swap, I am thinking a ground was knocked off the temp gauge????  What
do you guys think?

TIA
Becky
69 roadster (with new clutch, gearbox and shiny engine!)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list