Exhaust advice

To: "The MG mgs List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust advice
From: Jon Årikstad <jaarik@online.no>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:57:02 +0200
There's a workable MGB exhaust sitting beside my
house.(    Take it, problems solved. ;>--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng, Ottawa, Canada

Thanks for your reply, I will start swimming today. :-)

I am now using my home!! account. I guess I have to find out what kind of
system I want myself. Peco,  (perhaps the red BigBore, hm....)

I'm off for a week holiday, without my MG. Its leaking to much at the moment. I
guess there will be alot to read on the list when I get home.

Jon Arikstad
1970 MGB GT

BTW
I'm packing underwear, shirts, socks, and so on. Just a question:
How do I de-install the Singel Sock Sucker ??

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list