Re: The only one in the world

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: The only one in the world
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:55:56 -0400
It is a gorgeous car, and I do note nobody bid on it, but I have to wonder
(as you do, obviously) how involved he is that he thinks the numbers should
all match, not to mention thinking it's the only one in the world.  The
only WHAT in the world?  The only TD?  The only one owned by him?

I have the only Husquavarna riding lawn mower in the world with grass
catcher attachment stored in a red garage in Ashland, NH, with a white key
ring attached and a spider web below the brake pedal.

Still, it is a gorgeous car.  Wonder if it's real?? :)

At 10:13 AM 8/13/01 -0600, Bullwinkle wrote:
>This is also on ebay:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593968165
>
><<<snip>>>
>1952 M.G. T.D. Body Type: 22381. Body No Vin: 10860 78534. Car
>No. TD 11489. Matching Frame No.  7447 sold in the USA
><<<snip>>>
>
>Can someone explain to me how a TD numbered 11489 can have a
>matching frame number of 7447?
>
><<<snip>>>
>Quite possibly the only one in the world
><<<snip>>>
>
>I have the only TD EXLNA #25939 in the world!!
>I also have the only yd3/589 in the world!
>
>Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list