Re: New Arrival (soon)

To: MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Arrival (soon)
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:27:19 +0930
Ken Waringa wrote:

> Then I saw a little neglected 1966 MG 1100

Well done, Ken.

We have a club member who picks up the odd prize for his restored 1100
and he also compete's in most motorkhanas (picks up most prizes as he is
usually the only one in his class:-)

I was wondering if they come with sea-sick pills.  It is amazing to see
the thing settle like a cork on the ocean when it stops in the final
garage on the course.

Lovely car.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Aptenodytes non retro concidunt obi machinas Daedali successores supra
volantes spectant:   ita censet scientista Ricardas Lapis Britannicus."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list