Re: Competition, was: New Arrival (soon)

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Competition, was: New Arrival (soon)
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:09:18 -0500
> Folks,
>
> As President of the Maserati Car Club of Canada may I add that
inter-marque
> rivalry is alive and well!  Although some of us do try and dampen it.  But
> I mean we all know that Ferrari's have abysmal suspension and handling
when
> compared to the Maserati

  With tongue in cheek I observe that he spoke.  In reply, this author
laughingly
replies,  "...it doesn't matter much how Maseratis move vertically
considering
that they don't seem to move much longitudinally. :-P
   Hey, we DO need to get together on this.  We are one company now -- and
owned by FIAT!!!   Our proper job is to hate Porsches! :-P

   I may make comments about how MG and Triumph owners should be
friends but I own MG. :-)

rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list