Re: Glove box door...

To: Rick Lindsay <ROLindsay@emeraldgrc.com>
Subject: Re: Glove box door...
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:49:50 -0400
Hi Rick,

     Just happen to have one.  I recently replaced the dash in my 77B with an
uncracked one (for the benefit of its new owner).  I installed my original
glovebox door for the sake of the key that's listed on the BMIHT Certificate.  I
know that, if you send the door to Pete Groh, he'll send it back with a working
key.  Where do you want it sent?

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/