Re: Glove box door...

To: Greg Bass <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Subject: Re: Glove box door...
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:28:09 -0400
Hi Greg,

     Briefly, it's the car's 'Birth Certificate' from British Motoring Industry
Historic Trust ( I think!).  The records are available for MGs since the TF.
Earlier records were lost in a fire.  For $40 you can send for your car's
original configuration data including such things as original color,
accessories,
key numbers, date(s) of manufacture.  And, the fancy certificate is even signed
by none other than Anders Ditlev Clausager, himself.

    If we're lucky, some fellow lister will post the URL for the BMIHT site.

Greg Bass wrote:

> Ahmmmm... time to show my ignorance I guess. Just what is a BMIHT
> Certificate?
> (Now you all know why I post messages that are not technical in nature! :-)
>
> Greg
>
> /--

Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/