Very Sad

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Very Sad
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:39:31 -0500
Very Sad Bob,

eBay actually has insurance for things like this. File a complaint with
eBay, then file a claim with the insurance company. The actual link is was
not obvious when I went through the process, but may be easier to find now.

I bought a "mint condition", book which had mold, warped pages, and damaged
covers as if it came from someone's basement. To and insult to injury, the
seller had left the book store price in it, and it obviously came from one
of those outside bargain tables for damaged books. I recovered part of the
cost, and I would hope eBay has this character tagged, but I found out he
was using someone else's eBay account.

Don't give up. There may be other ways of pursuing it, but try eBay first.
They don't want to have the reputation of having their customers ripped off.

Jack

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list