Interesting Viewing...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting Viewing...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:59:47 -0700 (PDT)
Perusing British Motoring magazine today (received 2 copies for some
reason) and I noticed that MGA-based monstrosity that we were recently
discussing, that was for sale on eBay - at the Greenwich Concours, no
less!! Also, a great (albeit small) picture of our own Kelvin Dodd 'at
speed' in his MGB Works replica! Beautiful car! (Umm, Kelvin's, not the
other thing....)...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ