Re: Virus?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus?
From: "Harlan Jillson" <harlanjillson@covad.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:55:38 -0500
I think he's also sending to e-mail addresses from the mgcars web site,  at
least that's the only
place I can think of where he could have got the address he used to send one
direct to me.
Of course if we've sent him a reply sometime in the past, it may be just
pulling names from his address list.  One other thing, the attachment I got
was minilog.exe,  so the virus must be sending modified files from his
computer because they seem to have different names, and very different
subject lines.
Harlan

All:

> I was wondering why I was getting email about the civil war or
> balloons?!
>
> I got a message from Troutman on Monday with the swinit.exe
> removed.  I didn't pay enough attention as I thought it came
> through the list which ALWAYS strips out attachments.  I checked
> back, and it came direct.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list