Re: Taste of Britain, Lancaster, PA

To: schultejim@prodigy.net, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Taste of Britain, Lancaster, PA
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:00:06 EDT
Jim,

It is about 600 miles not too bad.  Debating if we will be going to Stowe
again this year or not as well as the Rocks.  In any case I will have our
normal fun fare with us and of course my hopefully relaxed and smiley face
after two days in the Poconos at the Triathlon IV.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 8/22/01 4:59:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,