Re: Taste of Britain, Lancaster, PA

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>,
Subject: Re: Taste of Britain, Lancaster, PA
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:07:47 -0700
Bill,
My wife and son will be in her 70B and I in my 78B.  We will leave Harleysville
some time (TBA) Sunday a.m. with several other Phila. Club members and drive to
Gilbertsville to pick up other members.  We then proceed to Boyertown and follow
a back road to a restaurant that serves an inexpensive breakfast (real cheap but
gooood).  Next we take a lot of fun MG roads to Rothsville and the Taste of
Britain show.  If you would like to link up with us just let me know and I'll
send directions.
Jim
70B
78B

Bill Saidel wrote:

> Take a look at my web site to see the color of my car (and me).
> I may be coming with my S.O. if I can persuade her. If not, maybe you can
> tell me your route and I'll join up with you and maybe I'll join up with
> you with my S.O.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list